Infrared thermal imaging system for industrial automation. Automatic, continuous detection and analysis of thermal patterns with quantitative temperature measurements.
Thanks to digital imaging processing techniques and temperature analysis algorithms Control-IR guarantees unparalleled accuracy in industrial process monitoring.
Functionality and benefits:
- Fully automatic operation with user supervision over Web-interface or via dedicated applications,
- Hardware and software (Watchdog) fail-safe mechanisms with a "Quick-Recovery" mode,
- Industry compatible, custom programmable input/output lines,
- Control of technological processes based on thermal imaging and non-contact temperature measurements,
- Digital image analysis of thermal patterns combined with quantitative measurements,
- Linear scanner option for monitoring continuous-flow manufacturing,
- Optional image merging from multiple thermal imaging cameras,
- Optional image fusion from visual and thermal imaging cameras.
Data logging and report generation:
- Continuous or trigger (Event/Alarm) dependent data logging,
- Event/Alarm report generation,
- Event/Alarm specific custom reports generation,
- Event/Alarm E-mail notification,
- Event/Alarm summary displayed on Web-interface.
- High-Resolution thermal imaging with frame rates up to 80Hz,
- High-speed non-contact temperature measurements with acquisition rates up to 50Hz,
- Temperature imaging resolution: 0.03deg. C for room temperature targets,
- Temperature measurements within -50 to 975deg. C (configuration dependent),
- Temperature measurement accuracy: +/-1deg. C or +/-1% on range (configuration dependent; can be further increased with a dedicated setup),
- Temperature measurement reproducibility: +/-0,5deg. C or +/-0,5% on range (configuration dependent; can be further increased with a dedicated setup),
- Fully programmable input/output lines: USB, RS232, RS422/85, universal DB37 GPIO, I2C, industrial compatible interfaces, additional iDoor module slot. Custom outputs available.