- “Personal Data” means all information about an individual identified or identifiable by one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including the IP of the device, location data, Internet ID, and information collected through cookies and other similar technology;
- “User” means any individual who visits the website or uses one or more of the services or functionalities described in this Policy
2. Collection, use and disclosure of data in connection with the use of the website
The basis for data processing is the voluntary consent of the website User. Before contacting the Controller (e-mail or contact form), the User is asked to consent to the processing of Personal Data.
The purpose of processing the User’s Personal Data is to enable the exchange of correspondence between the parties and to take actions related to the transfer of information, sales and direct marketing of the Controller’s services and business activities before concluding the agreement. The extent of Personal Data processing is determined by the content of the User’s queries.
Collected Personal Data is not made available to third parties without the User’s consent unless the User enters into cooperation and it is necessary for its proper execution. In this case, Personal Data may be made available to external recipients such as: cooperating companies, advisors, couriers, banks, IT providers, insurers, accountancy offices, and law firms.
Any transfer of Personal Data to a third country takes place only if an appropriate level of security has been approved by the European Commission, for the Controller’s internal needs.
The Personal Data collected in connection with filling out a form, browsing the site or using other features of the site are used to:
- personalize User’s actions and enable us to provide the appropriate type of content and offer products in which the User is most interested;
- improve our website for better satisfaction of the Users.
3. Storage and User access to the collected Personal Data
The User’s Personal Data will be stored for the period in which they are useful for the purpose for which they were collected, however, not shorter than for the period of limitation of mutual claims, the period for which the Controller is obliged to process the Personal Data on the basis of the applicable law, depending on which of these periods is longer, and in the case of Personal Data processed on the basis of the consent not longer than until its revocation.
The User has the right of access the content of the User's Personal Data and the right to correct, delete, limit the processing, the right to transfer the Personal Data, the right to object, the right to withdraw the consent at any time, if the Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The Controller ensures the security of the Personal Data provided by the User and ensures that the data is protected against unauthorized access, as well as against other cases of their disclosure or loss and against destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated Personal Data and information, by applying appropriate technical and organizational safeguards.
No automated decisions are made based on Personal Data, including profiling.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to measure the User’s traffic on the websites using the Google Analytics code, more information about cookies in Google Analytics may be found on the website: http://www.google.pl/intl/pl/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Additionally, they may be used to remember the refusal to consent to display certain content in the future, to measure the effectiveness (conversion tracking) of actions carried out for the company, e.g. in the Google advertising network, partner programs, affiliate networks, as well as to adjust the content of ads emitted in the Google advertising network (remarketing), more detailed information about the cookies used in the Google advertising network can be found at: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785.
- Cookies are also used to adjust the content of websites to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the website, adjusted to the User’s individual needs, such as creating statistics that help to understand how the Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
- Our website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website, or turns off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until the User removes them.
- The following types of cookies are used on the website:
- necessary cookie files, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services that require authentication on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security e.g., used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information about how the website is used;
- functional cookies, allowing remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. regarding the selection of the language or region of the User’s origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- advertising cookie files, enabling to provide Users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- In many cases the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows storing cookies in the User’s terminal equipment. Users may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about their placement in the User’s device each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the settings of the software (Internet browser).
- Cookies placed in your terminal equipment and may be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with us.
- Our right to store and access cookies results from the consent given by the User. The User expresses his or her consent when configuring the web browser or the website or service. By default, web browsers or other software installed on a computer or other device connected to the network allow you to place cookies on such a device, and thus collect information about Users. In the settings of the Internet browser, the consent to use the cookies technology may at any time be modified or revoked. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The resignation from cookies will only apply to a particular browser, which means that such action will have to be taken for each individual browser used on the same or different device.
- More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section of your browser menu. In case of any additional questions, please contact us at the above mentioned e-mail address: info@infraSpectra.com