FevIR is a high-precision, automated, non-contact body temperature screening system. The system relies on scanning the inner canthi of eye for reliable body temperature readings. A reference blackbody emitter used in the setup assures +/-0,3ºC accuracy of non-contact temperature measurements at a distance of up to 8 meters to human subjects. The system is capable of scanning three persons simultaneously in under one second, with the measurement time of 300ms per person. Once a subject with an elevated body temperature is detected, FevIR automatically alarms the operator with sound and GUI alarms. Logging with time-stamp is also carried out by default.
- Temperature measurement accuracy: +/-0,3ºC for human subjects (skin emissivity ≥0,98)
- Thermal sensitivity: 0,03ºC at 30ºC
- Measurement distances: Up to 8m to human subjects
- Measurement speed: ≤300ms
- Multiple persons scanning capability: 3 persons under 1s
Please refer to our .pdf file below for the full specification: