CONTROL Software Package is dedicated to automation and analysis of process control applications in infrared thermography and non-contact temperature measurements.
- Various In/Out software and hardware interfaces
- Time-dependent temperature monitoring with base comparison (differential) and hysteresis
- Detailed threshold settings based on absolute values or standard deviations of reference values
- Automatic and accurate temperature deviations detection
- Automatic on-the-fly plotting
- Automatic logging with event-driven acquisition of data in .jpg, .png, .avi, and .csv formats
- Advanced and extensive image analysis options
- Image processing including a large degree of customisation, image noise reduction, averaging, zooming, dedicated colour palettes etc.
- Individual pixel analysis
- Enables camera on-the-fly calibration
- Very economical system requirements with only 1GB RAM and 70MB of HDD required
Please refer to our .pdf file below for the full specification: