TECHNOLOGY Software Package is dedicated to research and development (R&D) applications and advanced analysis in infrared thermography and non-contact temperature measurements.
- Developed and optimised for sophisticated analysis of thermal patterns and temperature profiles
- Various, graphical temperature analysis tools with min, max, average, std-dev, hold-max logic
- Localised area emissivity manipulation options for images and recordings
- Enables on-the-fly emissivity re-calculation for given areas according to thermocouple readings
- Enables camera on-the-fly calibration by reference area comparison
- Extensive graph plotting and export options
- Individual pixel analysis and manipulation
- Localised or complete image data export in .jpg, .png, .avi, and .csv formats
- Image processing including a large degree of customisation, temperature and range settings, image noise reduction, averaging, zooming, image dimensions calculation, dedicated colour palettes etc.
- Broad program configuration options
- Very economical system requirements with only 1GB RAM and 70MB of HDD required
Please refer to our .pdf file below for the full specification: